Runners may only participate in one race.
||Open Race (non high school runners)
||Top 15 / gender
|Please note: Schedule is dependent upon number of participants and may flucate a bit. This is a very good apporximation based upon past history. Final race day schedule will be distributed at packet pickup on Friday,December 6.
Note: For all races that are combined, awards will be given separately to each age group.
Online Registration Procedures
• Online registration closes on December 1 at 11:59 PM.
Dates for Mail In and Online Registration:
• Early bird registration rate of $20 for MAIL IN REGISTRANTS
closes November 15th. (This is also last day of
acceptance of any mail in registrations.)
• Early bird registration rate of $20 for ONLINE REGISTRANTS
ends November 15th at 11:59 PM.
• Online registration rate of $40 begins November 16th.
Only Online Registrations accepted starting November 16th.
• Group Registration deadline is 11:59 PM, Friday November 17.
• ALL registration closes at 11:59 PM, December 1.
• LAST CHANCE Registration can only be done in person at Mt.
SAC on Friday, December 6 from 10 AM until 6 PM. Last
Chance registration fee is $50 and must be paid in cash or with a
cashiers check. No personal checks will be accepted. Please be
aware that late entries cannot be guaranteed a backpack.
• FAXED ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY REASON.
• Mail-In Confirmation:Mail in registrants that provide a self
addressed stamped envelope will receive confirmation via US mail.
• Mail all checks to the following address:
Foot Locker Cross Country Championships
P.O. Box 1374
Walnut, CA 91788
Attention: Doug Todd
Friday, December 6
Distribution of race numbers, race information and backpacks takesplace from 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM at Mt. SAC College, Building 50 – G, Fieldhouse. Photo ID required for pick up.
Saturday, December 7
Distribution of race numbers, race information and backpacks takesplace from 6:30 AM until 8:30 AM at Mt. SAC, Building 44.On race day, the lines can be long and we cannot guaranteeyou will be able to get your number in time for your race.Photo ID required for pick up.
Group Registration Information
We will prepare and package your chips/bibs and t-shirts for a quick and easy pick up if the following criteria is met:
Group/Team Package Pickup
• Any group of 20 or more who would like to pick up all of their race chips/bibs and other information at one time
• To be considered a group or team, all participants must register online.
• All group members must register online by November 17.
• One Group leader MUST submit their name, contact information, and the name of every runner in the group to Doug Todd by Tues., Nov. 20 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please use subject line: Group Registration.
• Your group will be identified by group leader's name. Example: Group leader John Doe's group will be named: John Doe's Group.
• Each group leader will receive Foot Locker West Regional apparel in appreciation of your group leader's organizational efforts and energy. We will distribute your group leader's apparel in the ratio of 1 item for every 10 runners. Indicate desired sizes on the registration email.
The course is 5000 meters and consists of rolling hills with two steep
climbs. 80% dirt trails, 10% cement trails. Course finish line will be in
Location of the Course
Mt. San Antonio College is located at the corner of Grand and Temple Avenues. Approximately 2 miles west of the 57 freeway.
Parking Parking is available in the lots across the street from the stadium.There is a $5.00 college parking lot charge for all cars.
Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada,
New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and U.S.
citizens in Overseas Military Installations.
The state where a runner resides determines in which regional meet he/she must participate. Runners must participate in the region to which their state has been assigned. Boarding school students must compete in the region of their school location. Non U.S. citizens who attend high school in the U.S. and who meet the age requirement may compete. Home-schooled students may compete in the region of their residence during the school year.
Medals to the top 15/gender in the OPEN Division. Please note thatthe only two divisions in this race are male/female. There will be nodistinction made to grade or age.
Medals to the top 48 finishers in all grade level races.
Medals to the top 48 girls and top 48 boys in each grade level in the high school races.
Medals to the top 24 finishers in the Championship races. In addition,the top 10 finishers in the boys and girls Championship races will advance to the Foot Locker National Championships in San Diego thefollowing Saturday.
Every runner in every race will receive a backpack and a meet programhighlighting the previous 39 years of Foot Locker races, as well as previewing this year’s race.
State Team Awards
The top five boys and top five girls from each individual state will constitute that state’s “team.”The top five individuals in the top fivestate teams will receive a medal. All races will be considered in the scoring. Scoring is based upon cumulative time basis.
The top ten (10) finishers in each of the Championship races qualify for the Foot Locker National Finals in San Diego, CA on December 14, 2019.